- Square Miles – 9,563
- Population – 99,499
- Ground Ambulance Agencies – 14
- Emergency Medical Providers include paid Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Paramedics, full time fire, volunteer fire and volunteer EMTs, Paramedics, and First Responders.
- Air Ambulance Providers – 1
Number and level of designated Trauma Centers
- 1 – Level III Trauma Center
- 2 – Level IV Trauma Centers
- 1 – Level V Trauma Center
The Western Regional EMS Council, Inc. / WRETAC is a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation that is registered with the Colorado Secretary of State. It is governed by a six county Intergovernmental Agreement and By-Laws.